Welcome to the ICU
Welcome to the ICU
A patient’s POV film that is done in our new 360 VR format is a true immersive experience. As you look around the room the nurse and doctor try to keep the patient stable by administering more oxygen but the alarms sound as the patient goes full code. A nurse tech, drug tech, and code note recorder rush in as CPR is started. They administer drugs and pump oxygen through the BVM trying to bring the patient around. The heart runs V-Fib and the tech charges to max joules. One after another the shocks are administered to the chest with no response but the code team keeps working on the patient and will not give up.
02VR Important Info and Tips!
02VR is a one of a kind immersive experience but there are a few things you should know before you buy these products:
- File size of a VR film is much larger than our other films. All film files are tested and are in proper working order. Please be sure your connection speed and equipment you are using are able to handle these downloads before moving forward. If you are timing out on the download you can try at an off peak hour and make sure you refer to the FAQ section on downloading. Not saying it would not work but we do not recommend downloading these on a phone. Please remember all sales are final with our products.
- When you download the ZIP file you will get the trailer and a VR-360 file for your order. This file can be played on the latest VLC player just fine. You can zoom in and out and move the view all around. This file can also be uploaded to your VR headset or viewed on your headset from your computer. It is up to you to know how to upload and view it in this manner and if your headset is capable of doing so. But it will be well worth your time learning this process.
- Special courtesy links to VR films are available to customers that buy these products. You are required to have a Google account and a Gmail address for these Links. These are private links hosted on our YouTube VR page. That being said, there is no guarantee these links will be permanent or available for the long run. This is just a courtesy feature we wanted to offer our customers for easy viewing access. Please write in with a gmail account, DO2 username, and receipt of your purchase if you would like a courtesy link granted to you. Always save your receipts too!
- If you don’t have a VR headset not to worry! You can always watch these films on the VLC player. But you can also get the immersive experience with a less expensive headset and your phone! These work best with our courtesy links in YouTube VR. Again, there is no guarantee these links will be permanent. But there may be other ways to view these on a phone headset as well. It’s a true learning experience with this and worth every second of your time to do so!
- One thing to remember when choosing a headset is your FOV or field of view. The Oculus Rift has a fixed field of view at 90 degrees and sells for around $300.00. The Pimax Vision 8K X has an FOV of 200 degrees but sells upwards of $1200.00 and there are many more in between. For a more simple one for use with a phone we tried a few here and can say the BOBOVR Z4 on Amazon that sells for $40.00 and has an FOV of 120 degrees is pretty good but again there are many more of these out there as well. Basically the higher the FOV the more like human vision, the more you can see, the more you are immersed in the scene!